A blessing for the educated unemployed,underemployed & the exploited...
There are millions who are educated but unemployed!
There are millions who are underemployed their entire lives!
There are millions who are underpaid and harrassed!
Business is not in everyoneʹs comfort zone or reach.
Also, just imagine the capital required for even small businesses!
Self-employment is nothing less frustrating than a business!
This causes great stress levels which gets rubbed off in the families and the country.
The divide between the haveʹs and have notʹs is getting wider!
People are living miserable lives for lack of good financial position.
When every other avenue seems like a dream or stroke of misfortune, stock trading appears like Godʹs blessing!
Do it anywhere, anytime.
No qualification-bar, no age-sex-caste-region-IQ-class-familybackground-race bar!!!
Anyone can do it if he/she has around 20000/- capital, a demat account and a net-ready PC.
All this requires less than 40000/-.
(mini-nifty requires around 10000/- margin to trade 1,00,000 in nifty. Rest 10000 is for back-up buffer. And around 20000/- for a net-ready PC. )
A 1,00,000/- nifty trade can yield 500*20=10000/- returns
in a trading month of 20 days @0.5% per day average!)
Do it full time, part time, spare time!
All you need to achieve this is
A COMMANDO TRAINING IN TRADING BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY TRADE WITH PRECIOUS MONEY U HAVE.
A SMALL STEP BY YOU CAN TURN OUT TO BE A GIANT LEAP TO FREEDOM.
OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
Why is Stock Trading the best business in the world?
for the following reasons..........
1) anytime, flexible timing (no 9-6 job, no 6am-10pm business complusions)
2) from anywhere (can even trade from mt.everest or from antartica)
3) no or minimal investment (a pc with internet connectivity, a demat account and a good head)
4) minimal amount to start (Can buy even a single stock; even for a tea and samosa stall u need a shop etc worth a few lac rupees; for other businesses u need a crore or more with no guarantee of profits and recovery of investment)
5) no office / shop / infra / furniture / ACs etc.(just need enough space to place ur bum or plant ur 2 feet, how many other businesses permit u that luxury?)
6) no employees - not even a chawkidar or a sweeper...no salaries...no labour law hassles
7) no overheads - like electricity, water and phone bills, rent, transportation etc.
8) no stocks, no stockyard, no deadstock
9) no sales tax / excise tax etc. headaches
10) no account keeping (ur brokerage does it for u)
11) no inspector/permit hassles
12) no boss
13) no tension of getting out of job, being sacked, recession
14) no "buri nazar" and "hafta" (always out of public glare, unless u have a habit of flaunting money and its side-effects)
15) one of the best returns on investment (many getting 10-15% per month or even more)
16) can pack up ur bag and retire at any time if u wish (how many other businesses allow u to wind up? it is said that - u donʹt own a business - the business owns u - and wonʹt leave u that easily)
17) national development; people participate by contributing towards new startups which generate employment, yield tax, earn foreign currency, generate weakth and bring social prosperity.
and last, but not the least...
18) no customers....!!!